Moving the insurance company to cloud
The Verex company has identified the need for a strategic upgrade of their core systems computing infrastructure. Based on Raventia's experience and after evaluating the overall TCO calculation the Amazon Web Services infrastructure platform was chosen.
Raventia has delivered the following:
- Architecture design,
- Networking design and configuration,
- Building the AWS VPC (Virtual private cloud),
- Server environments delivery (development and production environments),
- Upgrade of operating systems and DB platforms,
- Migration of production data (design and execution).
Technologies: RHEL 5, RHEL 6, Oracle DB 10.2, Oracle DB 11.2, Centos 5, Centos 7