What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that store information in your browser. These files identify specific information from previous visits to the website. The user him or herself cannot be identified from this information. For example, cookies help:
- our site to work properly;
- identify which pages and functions are used most often, on the basis of which we can best adjust what we are offering to your requirements;
- remember your login details, which you will not need to repeatedly enter thereafter.
Which types of cookies do we use?
We can divide the cookies that we use on our site into two basic types. Session cookies, which are only used temporarily and remain saved in your device only until you close the browser, and persistent cookies, which are saved in your device for longer.
As for the functions which cookies carry out, we can divide them as follows:
- conversion and tracking, which allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels;
- remarketing, which we use to personalise the content of ads and target them properly;
- analytical, which help us improve the quality of our site;
- essential, which are important for the basic functioning of the site.
Some cookies might collect information which is then used by third parties and which, for example, directly support our advertising activities (“third-party cookies”). You, however, can never be identified using these data.
Specifically, we use the following cookies:
|Necessary cookies (2)|
|These cookies are required to ensure proper functioning, security, and proper display on a computer or mobile phone, to save products in the shopping basket, and to make sure that filling in and submitting forms and the like all works properly. Technical cookies can be deactivated, but without them our site will not work as it should.|
|__RequestVerificationToken||raventia.cz||Helps prevent Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF) attacks.||Session||HTTP|
|CONSENT||youtube.com||Used to detect if the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for GDPR-compliance of the website.||2 years||HTTP|
Cookies have been divided into categories based on an analysis carried out by the Cookiebot tool.